[hylafax-users] sendfax tag line problem

Hi all,
I want to use sendfax with "-F" option.
When I gave command
sendfax -n -F "From %%s" -f "USER" -d 12345 <File name>
It gave error that 503:Permission denied
When I used -v -v option it said
" no write access to job parameter USETAGLINE"
My requirement is to selectively give option for sendfax
so that If I dont use cover page option then the options in
TagLineFormat should be printed(If possible only on first page) and
If cover page option is used then options from TagLineFormat should not be
printed.
Also is there any possiblity for printing Taglineformat options to be
printed on seperate lines.

Can anybody help me out?

Thanks in advance,
--Manoj