[hylafax-users] fax routing on called number (was: configuration with zyxel 2864I and dispatch)

I am about to launch into this.  I have an ISDN BRI and a digi datafire
RAS board.  My exact setup is as follows:

incoming ISDN PRI -> Adtran Atlas 550 -> ISDN BRI -> Digi Datafire RAS
4BU -> hylafax.

The Adtran basically splits off 4 ISDN BRI lines from the PRI (a PRI has
23 64K channels available - a difference from Europe where there are
30??? channels)

A couple of things to watch out for:

Standards in Europe and US/Canada are very different.  DID != DNIS !=
MSN - how to handle all of these is going to be a localization issue.
I'm going to be working with DNIS on ISDN PRI/BRI in the US.

To make things more fun, there are analog versions of this for DID.  So
far, the only analog modem board that supports DID I've found is
Brooktrout, which is not supported under linux, so that closes that
avenue.

Anyway, I'd love to have people post/upload configs.  If you want to
participate, please post clearly what system you are working with
(US/Canada or Europe) and what service you are dealing with (MSN/DNIS
etc) and what hardware you have.  I can make my ftp server available if
needed for config swapping.

--Yan