Re: [hylafax-users] Relay Fax

At 04:14 PM 10/6/01 +0800, Duncan Thomas wrote:
>Ok, a little background.
>
>Distro is E-Smith (4.1.1)
>qmail is my mta
>Outlook is my mail client.

The procmail scripts I wrote were for use with RelayFax.  If you are using
them in a different application, then you will undoubtedly have troubles.
I had intended for it to be used as a simple email-to-fax gateway, but I
must admit that I have been very lax in ensuring that this functions over a
wide range of mail clients.  And, it would appear that you're not using
that simple feature as intended, anyway.

The INCLUDERC infinite loop is intentional because RelayFax allows the
infinite accumulation of recipients.  The loop does end on a condition,
however, when the dispatch list is complete.  You should be able to see that.

The difference between RETURNPATH and FROMMAIL is significant in order to
support a simple email-to-fax gateway *and* RelayFax.