Re: [hylafax-users] Relay Fax

Ok, a little background.

Distro is E-Smith (4.1.1)
qmail is my mta
Outlook is my mail client.

My .qmail file points to procmail	| /usr/bin/procmail ~/.procmailrc

The start of my .procmailrc reads a follows.

SHELL=/bin/sh
DEFAULT=$HOME/Maildir/
MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail
FORMAIL=/usr/bin/formail
SENDMAIL=/usr/sbin/sendmail

PMDIR=$HOME

#PATH=$HOME/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin

VERBOSE=yes

LOGABSTRACT=all

LOGFILE=$PMDIR/log

# ---------------------
# NUKE DUPLICATES *1st*
# ---------------------
:0 Wh: msgid.lock
| $FORMAIL -D 8192 msgid.cache

#start of user recipies
# ---------------------

RETURNPATH=`grep -e "return-path" -i | sed -e "s/^.*<//;s/>//"`

The RETURNPATH does not return any email address. If i pass an email thru it
at the command line it does and does so correctly. Everything else works
after this point and i have substituted RETURNPATH with FROMMAIL to get
relayfax working (I`d like this working for the mail to fax gateway
component)

The second problem i am having is with the .faxitrc script. i have had to
substitute the 3 instances of
:0
{ INCLUDERC=.faxitrc }

with
:0
/dev/null

otherwise it appears that the script just continuously loops and i end up
with a few thousand faxes sitting in the sendq.

Other than that it works flawlessly

Any thoughts? Duncan