[hylafax-users] Error sending pdf attachment file in faxmail aplications.

Hello hylafax users,

I've configured hylafax in a RedHat Linux 7.1 and I can send a mail with
plain text to fax number.

But if I attach a pdf file the fax receives the plain text well and, after
the body message, it prints "DISCARDED application/pdf GOES HERE" and
nothing more.

I read the HOWTO hylafax page and I rewritte and create the faxrcvd and
faxrcvd-mail files but it also doesn't run.

Somebody can help me to solve this problem?

Thanks

Xavier Vilanova.