[hylafax-users] receiving faxes with USR I-Modem on one Number only

I have installed hylafax4.1 from source on my SuSE 7.2 Server.
I can send and receive faxes, which is great, but I want hylafax or faxgetty
to answer only fax-calls on one special telephon number. Alas also
voice-calls are answered.
I have a ISDN-center (eumex 604) which routes only my Fax-number to the
analog port of the I-Modem, but the ISDN-port seems to recognize any call
and answeres it.
Why does hylafax answer voice calls?
Do I have a superflous getty running?

Thanks for any help in advance.