Re: [hylafax-users] HTML to postscript

My version is 4.1beta2

I have tried escaping out the characters, I still get the same result, the page is printed as text.  Does someone have a working typerules on this version that does the html2ps conversion?

My typerules file is below.

#offset datatype        match           result  rule
0       string          %!              ps
0       short           0x4d4d          tiff
0       short           0x4949          tiff
#
0       short           000732          tiff    %F/sgi2fax -%f -o %o -v %V\
                                                  -s %s %i
0       short           017436          error   packed data
0       short           017635          error   compressed data
0       short           0x0506          ps      showcase -p -f %i
0       short           0x5343          ps      showcase -p -f %i
0       short           0xf702          ps      dvips -q -o %o %i
0       string          GIF             tiff
>3      string          87a             tiff    gif2tiff -%f -v %V %i %o
>3      string          89a             error   GIF (version 89a)
0       long            0x59a66a95      tiff    ras2tiff -%f -v %V %i %o
#
# NB: psdit is the Adobe Transcript program for converting ditroff output
0       string          x T psc         ps      psdit <%i >%o
#
# These are from the PBMPLUS package's auxiliary magic numbers file
# Most of these entries use the "string" format so that they will work on
# both big-endian and little-endian machines.
#
0       string          begin           error   uuencoded file
0       string          xbtoa           error   btoa'd file
0       string          P1              error   PBM file
0       string          P2              error   PGM file
0       string          P3              error   PPM file
0       string          P4              error   PBM "rawbits" file
0       string          P5              error   PGM "rawbits" file
0       string          P6              error   PPM "rawbits" file
#
0       string          WNGZWZSS        error   Wingz spreadsheet
0       string          #Inventor V     error   IRIS Inventor file
>15     string          binary          error   binary IRIS Inventor file
>15     string          ascii           ps      %F/textfmt -B -f Courier-Bold\
                                                    -p 11 -s %s >%o <%i
#
# HTML support
0       string  %<%!DOCTYPE HTML        ps      html2ps %i >%o
0       string  %<%!doctype html        ps      html2ps %i >%o
0       string  %<HEAD                  ps      html2ps %i >%o
0       string  %<head                  ps      html2ps %i >%o
0       string  %<TITLE                 ps      html2ps %i >%o
0       string  %<title                 ps      html2ps %i >%o
0       string  %<HTML                  ps      html2ps %i >%o
0       string  %<html                  ps      html2ps %i >%o
#
# This causes anything else with ascii-only data to be treated as text.
#
0       ascii           x               ps      %F/textfmt -B -f Courier-Bold\
                                                    -p 11 -s %s >%o <%i