[hylafax-users] Fax positioning problem

Hey guys,

I'm having a problem with hylafax's conversion from postscript to the
actual fax image. In the postscript file itself there is almost no space
at all between the top of the page, and the first line on the
transmittal. It is perhaps, 5 mm. However once ps2fax has converted the
document, the space is 4x that, approx 20 mm. This spacing isn't
normally a big deal but when sending a document to a Xerox Docu-Center
it is causing the bottom of the fax to end up on a seperate page. I've
looked at everything I can think of but I'm pretty much coming up short
on this one.

Any ideas?

Sincerely,
Will LaShell