[hylafax-users] "&" character not allowed in LocalIdentifier?

Using HylaFAX v4.1 on my RedHat v7.1 box, I have this entry as part of my
config:

	LocalIdentifier:        "Steve & Nancy Snyder"

I find, though, that when servicing an incoming fax, HylaFAX seems to send
this string to the caller:

	"Steve _Nancy Snyder"

I thought initially that this mis-identification was a client-side (i.e.
the caller into HylaFAX) problem.  Now I've seen it in 2 different clients,
so I guess it is HylaFAX that is at fault.  When configuring HylaFAX no
complaint was made when I specified the LocalIdentifier string.

Am I correct in thinking that HylaFAX won't send a "&" character?  And if
sending a "&" is possible, what's the trick to doing it?

Thanks.