[hylafax-users] page length - position problems and missing lines

Hey guys, here's an interesting problem that I need to resolve.

When a postscript document is sent through hylafax and recieved on
a clients Xerox docucenter machine, the image on the page starts
farther from the top, than when we send it to other machines. Where
is this controlled at? The original document has almost no space at
the top. I tried to track it down, and got as close as ps2fax, but
now i'm pretty much stumped.  When the fax is recieved on the remote
side, it is carrying over onto a second page, when it shouldn't.

Also, I'm having an intermittant problem with parts of a line missing,
almost as if it was either squished into a different part of the line, or
that piece was basically erased.  Someone mentioned earlier that this
might be caused by a flow control problem. However with the mail list archive
searching disabled, i'm having difficulties finding hints and answers.

Sincerely,

Will LaShell

"Doh.. STUPID STUPID STUPID"

--an excerpt taken from every developers cvs
  commit message at some point