Re: [hylafax-users] simple installation

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Borowski [mailto:a-borowski-11@alumni.uchicago.edu]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 4:19 AM
To: hylafax-users@hylafax.org
Subject: [hylafax-users] simple installation

I will be running a fax server from a Redhat box, and have a SCO box
that would act as a client to use the server. Is there a way to just
install sendfax on the SCO box if I will be using the -h option to
connect to my redhat system.

    Yes! just define in your env and make simple script to trigger for an
automations for processing...

 Also, if I can just install sendfax will I
need to have ghostscript as well as the other required packages
installed on the SCO box?

	I'm not sure...since only a client you need for your SCO, I believe
you dont need it.

Regards

Jay Ungab
Dairy Farm Off-Shore Support Center
2/F, Bank of Philippine Islands Bldg., Muralla St.
Intramuros, Manila, Philippines
Telephone: +63 (2) 5288216
Fax: +63 (2) 5288250
Email: jungab@dairy-farm.com.ph