[hylafax-users] Failing Tagline and LocalIdentifier

Hi everybody,

While trying to set up a fax-server with HylaFAX I ran some problems which,
I think, could be related to each other.

First of all, sending faxes works fine, but there is nog tagline printed on
top of the pages. Taglines are enabled in config-file, there's the standard
format-string and the specified font. No mather what, no tagline is printed.

And second: in de config.ttyS0-file for my modem, a LocalIdentifier-string
is also set but it is not received when sending a fax. The fax-machine on
the other side doesn't receive the LI.

I've just tried a different modem (US Robotics Sportster v.34 fax) but that
didn't do the trick also.

Both issues are configured trough the config.[port] file, it seems that the
file is completely ignored or something..?

Is there anyone using HylaFAX who had the same problems or anyone who knows
how to solve this problem?

	Thanks in advance,
	Sjon Wijnolst
	Salisbury BV
	The Netherlands

hylafax-4.1beta2-251 on SuSE 7.1 kernel 2.4, E-tech Bullet E56k modem -
Rockwell-compatible