[hylafax-users] HylaFax/WHFC Error ?!

Hello users,

can anybody help me with the folowing problem:

Linux Server SusE 7.0 with hylafax 4.1beta2 running fine.

3 Win98-Clients WHFC installed.

First Client:	Anything is running fine

Second Client: When sending a Command from WHFC an Error
occured that HFAXd is using SysV-semantic but all seems ok.
If I try to send a fax hfaxd does nothing.

Third Client:
If I hit "S" or "R" button on WHFC I get several popups which can
be closed by hitting "ok". hfaxd does nothing.
Logfile:
khs-thor HylaFAX[32196]: HylaFAX INET Protocol Server: restarted.
khs-thor HylaFAX[32196]: HylaFAX Old Protocol Server: restarted.
khs-thor HylaFAX[32196]: HylaFAX SNPP Protocol Server:
restarted.
khs-thor HylaFAX[32197]: Filesystem has SysV-style file creation
semantics.
36 khs-thor FaxQueuer[32193]: SUBMIT JOB 10

Can anybody help ?

-Waldemar