[hylafax-users] Modem appears wedged.

We have had Hylafax functioning properly with an internal US Robotics modem
for the past month on a RedHat 7.0 system.
This morning we had a brief power fluctuation that our UPS covered.
It appears that a fax was in the process of being send when this fluctuation
occurred.
When I ran faxstat:  It says Hylafax scheduler is running
		                modem ttyS2: waiting for modem to come ready
I am also getting an email that says the modem appears to be wedged.

How can I reset the modem without rebooting the entire system.
I tried faxgetty and Hylafax stop and Hylafax start.

Thanks in advance.

Gregory C Burgher
Accounting Manager
Robert F Kazimour Co