Re: [hylafax-users] Scheduling for a specific date

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 09:03:06AM +0200, Giulio Orsero wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Jun 2001 15:24:58 +1000, you wrote:
> >failures with the message "Your facsimile job to 5555 5555
> >could not be completed before the appointed
> >deadline."
> >
> >All I want (effectively) is to use a syntax like "-a mm/dd/yy" with no
> >specific time.
> The -a syntax is quite peculiar.

Indeed.

> >Suggestions please?
> Increase the killtime to 24h, default is 3 hours.
> (either use -k sendfax options or set KillTime in hyla.conf)

Concur.  Schedule the faxes for 00:05, with a KillTime of 23 hours.
This will pretty much guarantee they'll go out on the same date, assuming
you don't have too many.  If you do, you'll have to decide whether you
prefer that they get there a day early, or a day late, and adjust
appropriately.

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink

   OS X: Because making Unix user-friendly was easier than debugging Windows