[hylafax-users] Scheduling for a specific date

Hi,

I have a problem with trying to get HylaFAX to schedule faxes to go
out on a specific date. My customer sned out a load of payment
confirmations and they all have to go out on a particular day. They do
not care what time they go out so long as they go out on the right day.

Where the problem comes in is that the -a option to sendfax seems to
require (as does at) a time followed by a date. If I put in a time there are
too many faxes being forced out at the same time and I get multiple
failures with the message "Your facsimile job to 5555 5555
could not be completed before the appointed
deadline."

All I want (effectively) is to use a syntax like "-a mm/dd/yy" with no
specific time.

Suggestions please?

TIA

Nigel.

Nigel Allen                           tel:   +61 2 9450 2690
Senior Consultant                     fax:   +61 2 9450 2691
ProSmart Consulting Pty Ltd           mob:   +61 4 1494 5270
48 Tiarri Avenue                    email:   dna@prosmart.com.au
Terrey Hills, N.S.W.                  web:   www.prosmart.com.au
Australia 2084