Re: [hylafax-users] Strange Error

On Sat, Jun 09, 2001 at 02:04:07PM +0300, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
> Someone help me with this...I know I must have screwed up something,
> possibly somewhere in /etc/rc.conf or inetd.conf but I am not sure:
>
> I am running 4.1beta2_2 on FreeBSD 4.3
> I have this in /etc/inetd.conf:
>
> hylafax stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/local/sbin/hfaxd   hfaxd -I

Like running without faxgetty, running from inetd is one of those
things that's *possible*, but not necessarily real *practical*.  Is
there some specific reason you think you need to do it that way?

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink

   OS X: Because making Unix user-friendly was easier than debugging Windows