[hylafax-users] How do you remove faxes from the done queue?

I've looked in the faqs and haven't found out how yet..
Can I just start deleteing files out of the /var/spool/fax/doneq  ../docq
and ../log directories??

Also, has anyone hacked an alternate method of displaying the done jobs so
that they are listed sequencial instead of sorted numerically.  Sorted by
date stamp?    BOY I wish I knew programming.

-Richard (the non programer)

PS.  I thought I'd take a look at the source code to try to find the doneq
code.  It suddenly dawned on me...it is the responsibility of the CLIENT to
display the done jobs.  !duh