[hylafax-users] How do you remove faxes from the done queue?

I've looked in the faqs and haven't found out how yet..
Can I just start deleteing files out of the /var/spool/fax/doneq  ../docq and ../log directories??

Also, has anyone hacked an alternate method of displaying the done jobs so that they are listed sequencial instead of sorted numerically.  Sorted by date stamp?    BOY I wish I knew programming.

-Richard (the non programer)

PS.  I thought I'd take a look at the source code to try to find the doneq code.  It suddenly dawned on me...it is the responsibility of the CLIENT to display the done jobs.  !duh

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions