Re: [hylafax-users] [*]getty missing on RedHat 7.1

On Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 06:13:27PM -0700, Bing Zhang wrote:
> I have all the up to date libtiff-3.5.5 ghostscript-5.50
> ghostscript-fonts-5.50. However when I try to run faxsetup, it reports that
> it need /sbin/[m,v,e]getty and it does not appear anywhere on my machine.

No, it doesn't.  ;-)

(Let's see if I beat Lee to you on this one...)

What it *says* is: "*if* you plan to use these, you should note that
you don't have them where I expect to find them".

Check the HOWTO: http://www.hylafax.org/howto/

I'm pretty sure this question is in there.

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink

   OS X: Because making Unix user-friendly was easier than debugging Windows