[hylafax-users] [*]getty missing on RedHat 7.1

Hi,

I just downloaded hylafax 4.1 Beta3 rpms for RedHat 7.0 and installed it on
my RedHat 7.1 system. ( I assume there is no much difference between RedHat
7.0 and 7.1).

I have all the up to date libtiff-3.5.5 ghostscript-5.50
ghostscript-fonts-5.50. However when I try to run faxsetup, it reports that
it need /sbin/[m,v,e]getty and it does not appear anywhere on my machine.

I have mingetty rpm installed on my machine, but I do not think that what is
it's looking for. What did I miss?

Thanks

Bing