[hylafax-users] Multiple faxes to single destination (was: RE: Problem with multiple modem configuration)

Hi

> Usually you get that message when you submit 2 or more faxes to the same
> destination; by default they are serialized. Is this the case?

I realise this is from a pretty old thread, but I'm just reading back
through some archives for information on this subject because I'm about to
add a bunch of modems to our HylaFax server and we're shortly going to be
using it to send all our outgoing faxes.

Is it possible to have HylaFax notice that there are multiple faxes in its
queue for the same destination and simply send all of the faxes waiting for
that destination through the same call? (e.g. if I've got 3 two page faxes
queued for destination A, can it notice this and send it as a single six
page fax?)

Thanks for your help (this is definitely one of the best user support
mailing lists I've been on :)

--
Chris Jones
IT Department