Re: [hylafax-users] compile error during ./configure w/ missing tiff library

I'm not adding any options to configure.    After receiving this email I
tried './configure --with-LIBTIFF' but that failed too with the config.log
error messages....

[snip]
++ cat t.c
#include "/usr/include/tiffio.h"
main()
{
    printf( "header_ver=%d lib_ver=%s", TIFFLIB_VERSION, TIFFGetVersion() );
    exit(0);
}
++ make -f confMakefile t
/usr/bin/gcc  -I/usr/include t.c yes  -lcrypt -lutil -lm
gcc: yes: No such file or directory
make: *** [t] Error 1
[/snip]

I don't understand gcc compiler syntax so I'm flying blind here.  BTW. I WAS
able to configure Hylafax two weeks ago on a different Slackware 7.1 box.
(pretty much the same configuration).  So I don't what I'm not doing now.

Thanks