Re: [hylafax-users] killall on Compaq tr

I'd like to resolve this problem but I have no access to
Compaq Tru64 Unix (aka dec-osf) nor IRIX where HylaFAX was developed.

Would someone please send me killall man pages from both
Tru64 UNIX and IRIX

If there are any other platforms that have /sbin/killall, I would
like man pages from them too.

Thanks.