[hylafax-users] Only getting last page of document

When I send a 4 page ps file, only the last page is shown, with a fax header
line of 'Page 1 of 4'.

I'm using HylaFAX v1.4beta3, RedHat 7.0, gcc 2.96, libtiff 3.5, USR
Sportster 56K.

I get the same results whether I send the fax from the Linux box with
sendfax or from a Windows client via Cypheus.

I've made sure that I am generating the print file from Word for the whole
document, not just the last page, and when I inspect the ps file, it has
%%Page: lines in it for all 4 pages.

Any help would be appreciated.

Steve Cavender
SteveC@first-american.net