Re: [hylafax-users] Faxcover Question?

You have to put the -x option before the -d.

You can have multiple -d's, and all options set before the -d apply to
that -d.  So try it like this:
sendfax -x 'ABC Co.' -d 'Joe Smith@19995553333' document

Sorry, I didn't think of that before and didn't realize you were
having problems with Both fields...

Alan