[hylafax-users] Problems getting Hylafax to work with samba

I'm trying to set up a samba printer share to send faxes through samba, and haven't had any luck.  First off, I can send faxes with no problem using sendfax on the server itself.  I also have no problems sending faxes using whfc from a win98 pc.  When I try to print to the samba printer share, I get no error message or emails or log files or anything.  Any suggestions?

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions