[hylafax-users] truncation of embedded sender info?

I'm running 4.1b3 on both sending and receiving systems.  The incoming fax
is delivered via email as a tiff image without problem.

The only glitch is that the sender info is truncated in the subject and body
of the email.  From the script, this info is yanked from the tiff image
using faxinfo.  A manual edit of the tiff file confirms that faxinfo is
doing its job properly as what appears in the tiff file is what faxinfo
reports.  So, I guess that the sending system is somehow truncating this
field when it is embedded.  The tiff attachment opens correctly and displays
the proper full length sender info at the top of each page, it's just that
the email subject/body parts have truncated sender info.

Is there a length restriction to this field when it is embedded on the
sending system?  I've tried to figure out where exactly in the chain of
events this happens but haven't got very far yet.

Thanks,

Curtis