Re: [hylafax-users] faxcover.ps working for sendfax but not Cypheus

On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 09:30:46AM +0200, Bodo Noering wrote:
> > Cypheus is sending ps code for the old syntax which is
> > incompatible with the 4.1 Beta 3 format for
> > BreakIntoLines. By replacing what Cypheus sends with
> > what faxcover generates, the procedure is called correctly.
>
> I will change Cypheus' code ASAP.

Suggestion: configuration switch: "New PS/Old OS".

Lee: has this changed *twice*?  Cause if not, it changed earlier than
beta 3, I think.  I think it was 4.0/4.1b...

Cheers,
- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink

   OS/X: Because making Unix user-friendly was easier than debugging Windows