Re: [hylafax-users] faxcover.ps working for sendfax but not Cyphe us

Alan,

I based my procedure call syntax to BreakIntoLines on the message
http://www.hylafax.org/archive/1999-09/msg00148.php

sendfax seems to like it using this syntax, however, Cypheus does not.

Bodo has indicated that the BreakIntoLines procedure sent from Cypheus is
identical to that from the default cover page.  This would seem to indicate
that the parameter syntax is correct, although, I can't really say for sure
as you know more about ps than I do.  ;-)  It would also seem to indicate
that something that Cypheus is doing/sending is incompatible.

I will do some more playing around with it to see if I can figure out
anything else.  Perhaps there are some ps gurus on the list that might be
able to see what is going wrong here.

Curtis