[hylafax-users] Multi-Length Faxes

Hey guys,

I have problem. I'm trying to get HylaFAX to send faxes that have both
letter and legal sized pages in them. If I set Ghostscript to generate tiff
files with variable paper size if generates the TIFF but FaxSend dies when
it changes sizes.

Please help!

                                               /'^'\
                                              ( o o )
    Adam Herbert
    Computer & Communications Innovations  .oooO
    EMail: aherbert@cci-us.com             (   )   Oooo.