Re: [hylafax-users] DestControls - MaxConcurrentJobs - syntax

Hey,

I think, the best solution would be to integrate this
feature in hylafax:
i.e. in the config.ttyS0 file an entry like

LINELOCK = /var/lock/LCK..phoneline01

This lockfile should be additional to the "standard"
lockfile for the serial line.
In this scenario it would be possible to have only 1 or 2
(or more) phonelines with more
then one modem dedicated to a phoneline.

Sendfax would have to look for 2 lockfiles, the serial and
the LINELOCK file.

Maybe the developers could take a look at that and say their
opinions ?

The idea with the symlinks is in my opinion not the best
because of incompatibility with
other apps which like to access to standard lockfile.

Greetings Torsten