[hylafax-users] faxadduser doesn't work properly

Hello everyone,

Using Redhat 7.0 with hylafax-4.1beta3-1rh7.i386.rpm
The problem I have is with faxadduser.
I created few users to use the HylaFax server when
I installed it few weeks ago. They all work fine.
Few days ago, I decided to add some new users to use
the server. When I issue the command
faxadduser -p password username
I can see there is a new entry in the file
hosts.hfaxd but these new users can't access the server.
When I telnet to the port 4559 with their username and password,
it tells me login incorrect.
The file is in /var/spool/fax/etc and it has correct
chmod.

-rw-------    1 uucp     wheel         111 Apr 29 20:19 hosts.hfaxd

I even restarted hylafax server, just in case without any success.

Any ideas?

Regards,

--
This mail is 100% Microsoft Free!