Re: [hylafax-users] Continued sending problems

At 06:43 PM 5/3/01 +0100, Chris Jones wrote:
>Hi
>
>> re-send a fax, re-look at messages and togeter with the above messages you
>> should now see which command HylaFAX sends to the modem and
>> causes trouble.
>
>You're right, it is something the modem is doing. I replaced the Sportsters
>with some other modems and it seems to be working now.
>
>I think I'll burn the Sportsters in rage for all of my and your time they've
>wasted!
>
>Thanks to everyone who's helped me out since I first raised this problem.

Good to hear that things are working now.  Curious, though, that the
default prototype config for the Sportsters didn't work... I have yet to
find a USR/3Com Sportster modem that didn't work tolerably well with the
default config from beta3.  Oh well...