[hylafax-users] need your help immediately!!!

Hi!! Good Day!!!! I just want to ask why all our workstations running
windows9x which are behind linux firewall(ipchains) can't connect to our
hylafax server? I already allow all address under the hosts  configuration of
the hylafax server and all internet protocol and ports under my firewall are
open and still can't connect. But when I used same subnet and hub with my
workstation and hylafax server i've no problem. I'm using redhat linux 7.0
and hylafax rpm package....