Re: [hylafax-users] Fax Status on Email - A Repost

Thanks Lee. I'll do it as per your suggestion.

	__Rupesh__

On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Lee Howard wrote:

:At 10:13 AM 5/1/01 +0530, Rupesh wrote:
:>
:>[This is a repost of my earlier email, wordings changed]
:>
:>I want to send a document to 100 people, I want
:>a status report on email for all faxes at the end
:>of sending the fax, on one email, rather than individual
:>emails for all 100 faxes sent.
:>
:>Is it possible to do this?
:>
:>Or would it be possible to log all the fax status to a
:>log file. I could then write a perl script to format it as
:>per my requirement.
:
:Uh, yeah, just use the -f sendfax option on that mail and then make an
:alias for that user name that dumps all the e-mail into one file.  You can
:then work your perl magic on that file.