[hylafax-users] Cypheus problems with upgrade to 4.1beta3

Hi,

Since I upgraded to 4.1beta3 the Cypheus client that I use no longer
works.  When I send a submit a fax Cypheus hangs for a while and then
comes tells me that HylaFax is not responding.

Cypheus' Error Log:

Error Number:	10060
failure or because the peer system failed to respond. Also caused when
Connect, Send, Receive, Fill or Close  methods are used with a Timeout
parameter and the operation fails to complete within the specified
number of milliseconds.
Modul:	modHyla!cyFTPCommand
Date:	30/04/01 10:11:32

However, a job is created in the sendq but bears no resemblence to the
job that should have been created.  Hylafax logs the following message:

Apr 30 10:10:08 chandler HylaFAX[1822]: sendq/q13: line 51: Null or
missing number in job requestø

The log file is at the bottom.

Since the upgrade I no longer get any debug information in etc/clientlog
- I believe that the config files are correct and I should still get
output to this file.  It doesn't mention any change to clientlog in the
caveats for 4.1beta3.

I'm running on Redhat 6.1 (2.2).  Sendfax on the HylaFax server machine
works fine.

Any clues?

Cheers!  Campbell

[campbell@chandler sendq]# cat q13