Re: [hylafax-users] FreeBSD and HylaFAX

What version of Hylafax?  What version of FreeBSD?  Did you install it
from the ports collection or from the sources on the Hylafax site?

I recently installed Hylafax from the ports collection (4.1b2) on a
4.1.1-Stable server without any problems.  If you do this, cvsup your
ports tree before installing, and you'll get the recent hylafax
security patch as well.

Other than this, more specific error messages or descriptions of what
is going wrong would help.

Alan