Re: [hylafax-users] question

To answer the question about redirection...
'/usr/sbin/xferfaxstats > somefilename'

But, reviewing this information, it's saying that it sends 905 pages in
8:08:00 at 1.9 pages/min with minimal errors.  Which means that 100
one-page faxes should go through in about an hour... however my experience
says that between the dialing and fax processing, a one-page fax won't
usually go any faster than one-per-minute... so normally I would expect 100
one-page faxes to complete error-free in a little less than two hours.

So... either your fax isn't one page (12 pages, by my math, to make 12
hours), xferfaxstats is lying, you're misinterpreting the time somehow, or
there's a hefty amount of time spent in initializing and prepping the fax.

Lee.