Re: [hylafax-users] CID REJECTED... Solution

Yep - you need the Bug 100 patch.  Otherwise a null CID won't be
accepted or rejected for regular expressions such as  ^$ and ^.*

I actually created a patch for the source code to fix the CID problem
rather than use the workaround I mentioned the other day.  (The
workaround that I mentioned relies on the telco not ever changing their
CID presentaton behaviour...)  If anyone is interested in the patch I
will send it.

Campbell