Re: [hylafax-users] large number of fax destinations

> I have a system with 12 outgoing fax machines
> and roughly 8000 destination numbers.
> Are there any other operational tips in running such a bulk fax service?

Even with 4.1beta3 I see that hylafax does not clean up some
files in docq. Haven't had time for complete analysis but for me it looks
like if a fax transmission has to be retried a new file is created and
this file will never be deleted. I just wonder why nobody else reports this
because it is so obvious here. I added a crontab entry to delete this files.
There is a patch in beta3 which adresses the symptom of files never being removed
from docq.

Bernd