Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax installed properly on Suse 6.4

At 09:59 AM 4/5/01 -0700, Tim Rice wrote:
>On Thu, 5 Apr 2001, Franke, Marcus wrote:

>> >I don't think libtiff does not come into play when recieving faxes.
>> libtiff must be involved in some kind, because there will be a .tiff file
>> be created, when you receive a fax..
>
>But the .tiff file was created on the sending side and that is
>what is transfered.

_Usually_ with libtiff problems the received fax is only 8-bytes long, so
_usually_ there is an error even with receiving.  However, the libtiff
problem is very inconsistent in its rough-over observed symptoms sometimes.

Marcus should still upgrade.  I don't see the point in insisting to use
4.0pl2.