Re: [hylafax-users] (no subject)

On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 04:17:43PM +0530, Prasanna wrote:
> I have successfully   install the haylafax.

Cool.

> now it is working fine.but one problem is in the out put of fax. the
> left margin is very lass thats why some portion of the mail is not
> comming.
>
> how i will set the left margin ? i want to fixed the left ,right ,top
> and bottom margin show that for every outgoing fax it is fixed. how i
> will do it? is there is any config file?

I *think* you're talking about faxmail; faxmail uses textfmt, which has
options which cab ne set to tell it what margins to render text within.
man textfmt, and check the faxmail script which calls it.

If that's not enough hint, let us know.

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink