[hylafax-users] How to make that hylafax doesn't use the country and area codes when it carries out local calls?

I am configuring a fax servant but I need that hylafax when it will send a fax it doesn't mark the numbers corresponding to country code and area code, but rather it only marks the local number.

Where I could specify to hylafax that obviates these codes when carrying out the marked?

I thank you any help or comment in this respect.

Deny

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions