Re: [hylafax-users] [hylafax-announce] **ANNOUNCE** HylaFAX 4.1beta3 released

At 11:59 AM 2/22/01 -0500, Jeff Herring wrote:
>OK...Great!!!
>
>Where is it documented what would be included in a "backup up configuration"
>scenario as mentioned below?(my emphasis)

Usually you need to care for your faxcover.ps template, your faxrcvd
scripts, your notify scripts, your config files, and anything else that
you've altered after your initial installation.  The locations on those
vary, but in my case are respectively:

/usr/share/fax
/var/spool/fax/bin
/var/spool/fax/etc