Re: [hylafax-users] [hylafax-announce] **ANNOUNCE** HylaFAX 4.1beta3 released

OK...Great!!!

Where is it documented what would be included in a "backup up configuration"
scenario as mentioned below?(my emphasis)

I'd be happy to take a swing at a script to ease the pain
if one of you much brighter individuals would enlighten me!

TIA

>Folks,
>
>We're pleased to announce the general availability of HylaFAX 4.1beta3!
>
>     ftp://ftp.hylafax.org/source/hylafax-4.1beta3.tar.gz
>     (md5: 25b0bafb7d84533ff247441890f12c81  1,233,050 bytes)
>
>It's been quite some time since the last beta, and the number of changes are
>numerous enough and important enough to make this a recommended upgrade. This
>release should compile out of the box on most platforms, and libtiff
>compatibility issues should no longer be a problem.
>
>Although this release is formally designated 4.1beta3, it's far better than
>4.0pl2 (the last full release) and is, for all intents and purposes,
>production
>quality software on any platform on which it compiles ;-) As always, the usual
>caveats apply - take precautions and BACKUP YOUR CONFIGURATION prior to any
>upgrade.
>
>I've included the README file from this release - please check the
>incompatibility list and changelogs to make sure we haven't inadvertently
>removed a feature you've been relying on!
>
>Many people have contributed to this latest release - they are to be commended
>for their tireless work. If you'd like to help us improve HylaFAX, please stop
>by the -devel list for a chat sometime ;-)
>
>Enjoy!
>
>-Darren

Jeff Herring  /  jeffh@sldsi.com
Seacoast Laboratory Data Systems, Inc.