Re: [hylafax-users] Installation problems

On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 10:01:12AM +1100, Peter Nunn wrote:
> I am just trying to install the latest hylafax (4.0pl2) from rmp's onto my
> RH6.2 system running Helix and have come across some dependency issues that
> I can't sort out.

The easiest way to sort them out would be to get something a little
newer than pl2.  :-)

There's a beta RPM available at the website, but if you understand CVS
(or are willing to follow the checklist) and have compilers available,
I'd snag the CVS and build it.  There's really a lot of fixed stuff
there.

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink