[hylafax-users] Installation problems

Hi folks,

I am just trying to install the latest hylafax (4.0pl2) from rmp's onto my
RH6.2 system running Helix and have come across some dependency issues that
I can't sort out.

I already have ghostscript installed on this box (5.50) and it seems it uses
a different fonts setup that the 5.10 that was with the hylafax code.  It
seems that there is no fonts-std and fonts-other packages, just fonts, so
when I try and install hylafax I get messages saying requires
ghostscript-fonts-std >= 5.02 and libjpeg.so.6 and tiff >= 3.4

If I try and upgrade the gostscript packages, it complains that a later
version is already installed, so I'm not sure where to go from here.

Any ideas please.

Ta

Peter