[hylafax-users] HylaFAX v4.1beta2

I'm running HylaFAX v4.1beta2 as server on a 2.2.16 Linux Box. I have
problems while sending fax. I have a 56K 3Com Faxmodem able to work in
Fax Class 1 and Fax Class2.0.
The problem is as follow: I have installed WHFC on W9x PC, conneccting
to the Linux Box acting as fax server. When I try to send a fax from the
W9x PC, the fax seems to start but it is not transmitted put. I tried to
trace what on the server happen and I see the following:

1) hfaxd hear from W9x box that a fax message is posted in /tmp/name.ps
2) this fax is copied in /docq/name.ps.job
3) faxsend is executed with the correct file name to send
4) faxsend initialize the modem and submit a JOB to the queuer
5) the queuer start to drive the fax; it compose the number, start
the negotiation with the remote fax, all seems to work well, but the fax
is never sent !!! I can't get any "SEND" fase in the log files;
6) The call is terminated normally (without errors with a ath0\r);

Maybe the problem is in writing to the FIFO file ? I tried to monitor
its contents, but I can't get its contents, the size seems to be always
zero. The permissions for that file are ok (to make an experiments it
was 777).
Can someone help me in any way ?
I'm running Slackware 7.1;
Thank you very much,