[hylafax-users] Hi Hylafax-users! Who can help me?

Hi Hylafax users,

I got a problem with my Hylafax-Server on SuSE-Linux 7.0 discibed as follows:

When I get a fax, my Linuxbox saves the fax in ./recvd as TIFF-File. With samba, I get access to this files.
Now I have a windowsmashine ( MS Windows NT 4.0 SP5 ), that have to access the TIFF-Files. To do this,
I use the WHFC-Client V1.0.8. To View the files I use TIFFVIEWER V 1.1.

And this ist my Problem:

Whe I got the Fax, the fax has the wrong "Format?" ( NOT IN A4 ).

What can I do ??

email: mailto:R.Schur@streicher.de

fax00008.tif

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions